Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Monday, September 28, 2020

September

 I'm just going to be honest.  When school starts, I am terrible at the picture taking, event documenting.  I'm sure we are alive when school starts, but our time goes somewhere.  I don't really know.  Some of it goes to Cross Country.  In my mind I feel like I should have done XC in high school, but then I go to the meets to watch my kids run, and I have to go from spot to spot to spectate, and then its like, "Nah.  I wouldn't have survived it."  I'm really grateful that Mulligan and Birdie do it with their cousins and their superstar coach/aunt.







There are so many lessons my kids can learn from running.  It is such a great sport to learn dedication and hard work.

Speaking of hard.  I think I've mentioned several times before that my siblings are hilarious.  So, when they started talking about hiking Table Rock on Labor Day, I went along with it, thinking we were all kidding. No laughing matter here folks.  Well, no laughing until we were on our way down the mountain and couldn't keep our footing and we were falling and sliding and creating enough noise to keep the bears away.









When we got to the bottom got home, someone made the joke about going again next year.  We all laughed...

September can't go by without a birthday for Ace.  This year, that lucky duck had his birthday fall on a very special day we call DAVID ARCHULETA comes to Idaho Falls!  So, we celebrated both days by going to the concert at the drive-in with the family.  Ace knows how to mostly put up with me.  




She was into the fun and games until the sun went down...




Happy birthday Ace!  
This was his real present (as if the David serenade wasn't enough...)

There are some serious perks when working at the same school your children go to.  Oh my word I LOVE these boys!


In other news, this boy is a baller!  He is playing rec ball with his friends and he is doing so well.  I love that he is so much more aggressive...


Except that one time when he was running after a ball and collided with another player at practice and broke is nose.  The other player had to get stitches in his head.  



No comments: