Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Monday, December 2, 2019

Giving Thanks--St. George

This year was our year to go to St.George for Thanksgiving.

The kids were super excited because Papa and Nana got a pool put in the backyard at their house!  I think we all said "Hello" (at least...) when we got there, before we jumped into the water.  ;)

As luck would have it, the weather didn't cooperate too well. It was pretty cold to swim, but the hot tub was perfect--even in the rain!

We arrived on Sunday evening, and stayed until the following Sunday.  Unfortunately, every single one of our children came down with the Flu (Strain B).  It was absolutely miserable!  Mulligan spent the entire week in bed. Then Birdie joined.  By Wednesday, Bogey and Double Bogey were down.  Slice exhibited signs by Thursday night, and finally Gimme was sick in time to head home.  It was a hard week.  I'm grateful the in-laws didn't kick us to the curb!

We did sneak away every once in a while to do a little Christmas shopping, and we got the see several Nativity's on display at the St. George Temple Visitor Center.  So beautiful.

I am so thankful for my family.  My children are my everything.  When they're down, I'm down.   I hate it when they are sick.  I love them so much!

These girls.  All in high school  All close to the same age. Gotta watch 'em and keep the boys away! ;)





No comments: