Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Go Aggies

As an early/only Christmas gift to our family, we bought season tickets to the Utah State Men's Basketball games. 

Best. Gift. EVER.

We have seriously had the BEST time at those games.  Bonus: my semi-famous nephew (I mean, his name alone got us free parking once), is a superstar and plays like a champ.  He's our favorite.  We love waiting for him to come out of the locker room after the games.  We've even got pictures with the other guys on the team ("Hi Sam Merrill!").

The other bonus is the homemade swag we've come up with.  I know I have a problem when I wake up at 3:55 a.m. with an idea for a t-shirt, and I actually get out of bed to write it down. 

We won't know what to do with ourselves when the season is over.  I have a feeling this is going to be a thing for us every year.  Season tickets to watch basketball.  Is there anything better?

Every time Justin does something good, the crowd puts their fingers together to form a "bean" and then they yell "BEEEEAAAANNNN"!


 #GrizzNation offspring

See?  I told you.  Semi-Famous.  The nephew is on a cup. (We are now the proud owners of about 45 of those cups.)



#BeanMode


The Mascot was wearing a mask because Justin broke his nose and was had to wear a mask for the first few games of the season.

It's a whole family thing. My brothers and sisters go to the games too.  It's a dag gum family reunion waiting for Justy to get out of that locker room! 

Game Day

Sometimes, we go out after the games. So fun to see the people get all star struck when they see Justin and ask for his autograph.  Rude that they don't ask for mine.  I mean, where do they think the guy got his skills?

The "W Formula" --Work will win when wishy washy wishing won't. #Bean34Machine









This is the 3:55 a.m. creation












No comments: