Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Friday, August 17, 2018

Hart2Hart

Being in charge of the Hart2Hart Reunion (that's my brothers and sisters) is no easy task.  I mean, I say that, but what I'm trying to say is that, we make it much harder than it needs to be.

Oklahoma (my oldest sister) and I were in charge this year, and while we stressed about activities, all we really needed to do was just plan when and what to eat.  Every other activity just needed to include a ball and a hoop.

We started out at the cemetary and shared memories about Kimball.  We want to make sure that those children who were born after he died, know what kind of person their uncle was.  We want them to know everything there is to know about him.  He was actually that great.




On the way home from the cemetary, we stopped at the chruch and had dinner, and played games.  Again, the spikeball balls turned into basketballs, and the nets were set aside so we could have a 3 point contest, and a little dunk session (for those that could jump like that.  OK, so JBean).
 



On Saturday, we had breakfast and split into teams for the Amazing Race.  I used 6 clues that we've used for our Ultimate Amazing Race, that led 5 teams (can you believe we have that many people in my family?) around Idaho Falls on the hunt for heart stickers.
















 After the race, we cooled off on the inflateable water slide.  Um, it was huge, but kept everyone entertained for hours!










We loved being together.  There is nothing more important than family in my life.


No comments: