Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Monday, June 25, 2018

Fashion Trends

Look.  Fashion sense has never come naturally to me.  I've been all about the t-shirt and jeans or hoodie and sweats, for as long as I can remember.  So, when my kids roam around looking like they do, and you happen to see them, and wonder, "Who got them dressed?"

Well, if it's not a t-shirt and jeans, they dressed themselves. (Or in Slice's case, her older siblings dressed her.  Big helpers they are.)

Thank goodness.  One less thing I have to worry about.  Haha.

Here are the latest fashion trends I happened to catch in a photo.


#OKCThunder fans Unite! 


The Huck Finn/Tom Sawyer look--

I told Bogey to go get ready for church.  This is what I got.  He was 100% on board, ready to head out, no shame.  I buckled under the pressure, and cared too much and made him change.  That is the suit he wore when he was like a year old.

No comments: