Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Bandwagon

I'm not ashamed to admit that before we sent Mulligan to a basketball camp, the Dallas Mavericks wasn't on our radar as far as fanship.  

Then, we signed Mulligan up for a camp, and when I walked in, there was this guy sitting at a table.  I asked him if I had to sign in or anything.  He told me I didn't.  I joked and just said, "So you are just assuming I paid?"  Ha.  See, I'm funny.  He looked at me like I was crazy.  I shrugged it off.  Some people get funny and crazy confused.  This guy was obviously confused.

That guy was also Kyle Collinsworth.  He was signing autographs at the table.  Not checking people in.

OK.  So, I was confused.  

How am I supposed to differenciate a professional basketball player from a guy off the streets?  

Innocent mistake.

The good news is, Mulligan went to the camp, played lots of basketball, and loved it.  He also got an autographed photo and t-shirt of our new favorite Maverick.  





No comments: