Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Saturday, June 30, 2018

20


Let us speak for just a moment about how old I am.  We'll only spend a moment because basically 40 is not a topic for long drawn out conversations.

I attended a portion of my high school reunion.  20 years is a long time to be out of high school, yet I started talking to my high school pals, and it started to seem like just yesterday we were out prowling around doing whatever it was we did.  Haha.

It's too bad I didn't get to see many of the other people I graduated with.  I am super grateful that I'm still such good friends with a few of the people I grew up with.  They are, and forever will be, blessings in my life.  #SRU  #grizznationunites  (Hahaha!  Candice and Erica, those hashtags are for you!)

No comments: