Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Monday, February 20, 2017

#BYUVocalPoint

Usually, when it comes to concerts, the SRU's come into play.  However, when concerts happen on holiday weekends, and everyone goes out of town, I'm on my own.  My generous friend had tickets to Vocal Point here in Idaho Falls, but unfortunately for her, she was going to be out of town.  She offered me her tickets and I was super excited to take my family to the big event.  I thought Bogey and Double Bogey wouldn't sit still, but I was wrong.  They were very entertained until half time (or intermission if you frequent cultural events...), and then they weren't impressed about the break in entertainment!





It would be great if my children could sit through church as quietly as they sat that night!

No comments: