Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Monday, February 29, 2016

Ideas

Every once in a while I get an idea in my mind, and I can't stop thinking about it until I see it through.  So, when I decided I wanted to paint our house gray, I couldn't stop digging though paint samples, pinning paint colors etc.  Ace didn't think it was a great idea because he wants to finish the basement before we dive into another big project.  Silly boy.

My friend across the street gets me.  She knows I have FANTASTIC ideas! ;)  She suggested I wait for Ace to go out of town, and then go all out on the paint job.  So I did just that.  Ace headed to St. George, and I headed to Home Depot.

I painted the living room, kitchen, stairway, and hallway in 2 and 1/2 days.  It was a big job, and I still have all the doors to finish, but for the most part, it's DONE--and Ace didn't have to see the mess--well, except he did spy on me via security cameras, but at least I didn't see him roll his eyes at me.  lol

before

before

during

before

after

after

after

after

No comments: