Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Swish

We finished up our last year of "warm up" basketball for Mulligan.  I say "warm up" because next year, all the rules are just regular.  No wrist bands to indicate who gaurds whom.  No mercy on gaurding before half court.  No letting the little double dirbbles, or travelling, slide.  

Basically, I'm going to have to invest in a white board and a playbook.  No girls can play on our team next year either.  There goes our secret weapon.

Pretty much, we're going pro.  

This group of players that I've been coaching for the past few years are so fun.  They make me laugh, they get my jokes, and they are all around good kids.

Everyone get ready for spring and summer training.  It's coming.  



No comments: