Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

All that Jazz

It's no mystery that I love basketball.  Like, everything, about it.

So, when my friend Erica asked if anyone wanted to head down to Salt Lake for a Jazz game, I couldn't refuse.  It was even better when Candice and Diana decided to join as well. (#98grizznation  lol)

I can't honestly admit that I've always been a Jazz fan--when John Stockton retired and Karl Malone left, my loyalty left with them.

But today, I'm back.  Go Jazz!

Thank you Gordon Hayward.


Oh, and thanks to Clay for the VIP tickets to dinner and unlimited Diet Coke all night long.




 Oh, and guys!  That's Patrick Ewing!!  I probably would have really liked him when I was growing up if,    1) He didn't play for the Knicks and
 2) He was better looking

Hahaha!!


I'm not going to lie, I was all kinds of star struck when this guy came along.  Oh, how I love the #OKCTHUNDER and #rumble

I could not ask for better friends than these girls.  Oh the things we've been through and the laughs and tears we've shared in our 25(ish) years of friendship.  (We met when we were very young....we're not that old now...)




No comments: