Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Lately.

These last few months, I have had several tender moments, when I feel such overwhelming love for my children.  I'm not real "mushy, gushy", but I've been so grateful for these feelings because my love for my 5 little ones has grown so much!

I know that sounds like I haven't been in love with my children every moment of every day.  I love them.  I always have.  Often times, I don't think about it.  In the midst of the petty arugments, loads of laundry, homework, and everyday life of growing up, I forget how much each of my children mean to me.

These brief, heaven sent (literally) reminders have meant so much to me!

So, to clarify any confusion, I love my little Par 5 family!










No comments: