Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve 2015


 Every Christmas Eve while I was growing up, was spent at my Grandma and Grandpa Barrus's house (or as we all got older and the family got bigger, we got together in the church gym).  After my grandparents passed away, my mom carried on this special tradition by hosting a Christmas Eve party at her house with her children and grandchildren.

This tradition is one that my children have always looked forward to.  They love getting together with their cousins to share in the magic of the season.  They are excited to see Santa and also to participate in the family program with singing, and reading about that first Christmas night.

We definitely love Christmas traditions!

No comments: