Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Tanner's "Farewell"

The weekend after our "Sisters Weekend", I drove back down to Utah with my nephew Jourdon, to attend my other nephew's "speak in church before the mission". 

Tanner makes nephew #4 in the mission field right now.

I don't know if these boys that are serving, and that have served missions in our family, will ever know the impact they have on the lives of my 5 children.  The example that they set is outstanding.  We pray for each of them often. 

Being in Utah with my brothers and sisters for this event was just another witness to me of the love our Heavenly Father has for us.  He has blessed us with family.  I am so so thankful for my family.  I don't know where I would be without them.




No comments: