Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Monday, June 9, 2014

In other news…

I’ve been spray painting everything in sight.  Mostly as an excuse to be outside, enjoying the sunshine, but also because I happen to have spray paint on hand.

I mostly should have waited until the boys were down for naps, but there’s something about spray paint all over their hands and clothes that brings out their personalities.

chair 001

Don’t mind the empty pot and golf club.  It has since been replaced with a bright red (yep, spray paint) pot filled with bright flowers.

IMAG0682

This kid will sit anywhere, when he needs a rest.

IMAG0693

Two nephews graduated this year.  Again, just because I remember them when they were little boys, and I used to carry them around, doesn’t make me old, it just makes me their favorite aunt because they’ve known me for so long.   Jaxon and Nate will be headed off on their missions *sniff*. 

  IMAG0698 IMAG0701_BURST002_COVER

My sweet niece got to spend some time with us.  It was fun to share some of my memories of her dad (Kimball) with her.  It has been such a blessing to have a relationship with her and her mom. 

IMAG0776

In other news, we (well, Ace and his friend) put up a fence.  We have a back yard.  It’s nice to have the kids trapped back there…I mean, playing, back there.  Now all we need is a swing set, a trampoline, or some other form of entertainment.

However, until then, we’ll be playing croquet if you need us.

IMAG0783

  IMAG0777

No comments: