Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

BFF

I have so many memories of my sweet friend Stephanie, that I could probably write a book or two.  I don’t know that she has any idea, the influence she’s had on my life since we met in the 7th grade.  Not to mention the trouble she saved me from getting into during high school.  Her company made our days on the school district paint crew seem to go by so much faster.  Oh, and do I need to mention our rousing adventures as roommates in college? 

For the past several years, we have lived far away from one another, but she’s always been by my side when I’ve needed her most. 

She is a remarkable person, and every time I talk to her, I walk away with a resolve to be better—to be more like her.  She’s always been a good example in my life. 

It was so great to catch up with her on her most recent trip to town.

IMAG0786

No comments: