Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Moments

What I’m about to record, may shock some of you. 

(Please don’t think less of me)

I’m kind of an airhead sometimes.  (Key word: SOMETIMES :)

The other day, I had to run to Wal-Mart to get a few things for a family picnic at the park.  While I was shopping, I had Wal-Mart change the oil in the car (ugh.  Desperate times, means desperate measures.)  I had all 5 kids with me.

When the car was done, I loaded up the kids and drove to the park.  I got out and started unbuckling seat belts. 

Then it hit me.

I left all the groceries in the cart…(hopefully) still sitting in the parking lot at Wal-Mart.  I re-buckled the kids, and in a fury drove back to our parking spot, where our shopping cart sat, grocery bags flitting in the breeze. 


I still get props for not leaving any of the kids (or my Diet Coke!! ;)  right?

2 comments:

Melissa Bitton said...

TOTALLY something I'd do!

Noelle and Corey said...

What a pain, but seriously props for not leaving a child, which is where I thought you were going with this post!