Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fan Club

It’s no surprise that I love Diet Coke.  Not only do I talk about it all of the time, suggest it as a remedy for anything, and drink it non-stop, I also have a t-shirt with the Diet Coke logo.  I also cannot resist falling in love with anything that bears the Nike Swoosh.   I have become addicted to the OKC Thunder (It helps that I have a sister living there to feed the habit! ) and it is not uncommon to find me lounging around in my Thunder hoodie. 

I can’t help it. I wear what I love, and this guy is one of the two reasons I am a proud owner of a Boston Celtics T-Shirt:

 

IMAG0279 (Please note Bogey just giving him the “stare down”  he was not about smile.)

 

This is Dr. Hanley—the surgeon who performed Bogey’s big heart surgery back in June. 

He is Boston Celtics fan--

…and so am I.

 

If there were a t-shirt with his face on it, I’d wear it.  I’m a fan for life.

1 comment:

Jylisha Campbell said...

That is awesome!! I love it!!