Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Swoosh

...Because today was just a Nike Day.


The Par 5


Gimme


Mulligan
Birdie
Bogey
Double Bogey



...If I lived any closer to that Nike Outlet near Oakland CA, 
EVERY DAY would be a NIKE day.

(As a side note, after Bogey got his lip repaired, I thought he looked so much like Double Bogey.  But once we got home, and put the two together, they actually look nothing alike. ) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! Jayce looks amazing!! All the kids look so happy. I don't know how you do it with all of them and having to deal with everything Jayce had to go through. You are one tough mamma!

Jylisha Campbell said...

I love how in the first picture, both the twins are looking off into the distance, and in opposite directions. Makes me wonder what they were thinking at that point??