Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Saturday, November 3, 2012

So exciting!

Halloween in Idaho:

.facebook_-2116334573


2012-10-31_21-11-48_6512012-10-31_21-12-17_9682012-10-31_21-12-49_7952012-10-31_21-12-59_696
2012-10-28_21-36-53_224
There is no messing around when Ace carves a pumpkin. 


Halloween in California:

CIMG3170


Um…YIKES?


bogey

CIMG3167
CIMG3171

The most exciting part of Halloween for me is when it’s OVER!! (Sorry kids.) 

Before I left, I had the pleasure of visiting Lindsey and hanging out with her while her parents went to their other daughter’s volleyball game.  Lindsey is the baby whisperer.  She held little Bogey and he just drifted right off to sleep.  He loved talking to her and being held by her.  It was so great too, to see Shannon, our favorite nurse on 3 West.  She was making Bogey smile and laugh.  So fun.

Yep.  Lindsey has stolen my heart.  She is such a sweet girl, and because of her, I can now do 10 consecutive push-ups, you know the kind where you don’t put your knees down.  It’s been a while since I’ve been able to do more than two of those—I’m working my way to 20, it might  take me awhile, but I’ve got till March when we go back for the palate repair.  I figure if she can do it, my lame excuses go out the  window.

2 comments:

Jason and Stacy Bingham said...

Hi Rachelle,
Great pictures. It was sure nice see you and Jayce. Thank you for sitting with Lindsey. She sure enjoyed holding Jayce and helping her go to sleep. See you next time. Hopefully a 'long' time from now :)
Jason, Stacy, Lindsey and the gang

Unknown said...

I've never been able to do more than 5 real pushups- like ever, not even in high school-FAILED every pushup test in PE. yup, how embarrassing is that! I'd blame it on the fact that my body is so freakishly long that you'd have to have superman abs to hold it all up at once but let's just face the facts that I'm just a wimp! So good for you!