Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Summertime

Other summer happenings include Bogey and Double Bogey playing t-ball.  It was so great.  Mostly because I didn't have to coach it.  Haha.  The boys LOVED it, and weren't too shabby in their abilities.

They want to play again soon.

We played at Ammon Pool too.  We were first timers, and we liked it enough to go back sometime.  Slice loves the water and wanted to set up shop and live in there.  Unfortunately, I'm not quite bikini-bod ready yet, so I skipped the swim and sat poolside.  I make a horrible life guard. I just didn't want to get wet.












Mulligan was off to basketball camp with his cousins at Utah State.  He came back semi-pro, so the cost was worth it!  Haha.  He had the best time, so it was worth it no matter what.  He loves basketball, and he loves his cousins!

A funny story about cousins.  During the week, Mulligan was teamed up with a group of kids which included my sisters son.  When we went to pick them up, I saw a little boy that looked very familiar.  I went to my Instagram and looked up MY cousin, and sure enough, the familiar face was her son!  He was also on the same team as Mulligan!  Pick up was a whole family reunion.  So awesome.








So far, we love this summer gig!

No comments: