Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

David

Part of Birdie's Christmas consisted of a ticket to a David Archuleta concert.  Of course someone had to go with her, so I got a ticket too.

As did my #GrizzNation Girls.

As per tradition, we got something to eat, and then headed to the concert.  My tickets were dead center, but row 9.  #GrizzNation was on the side, but row 3.  Birdie was wishing she could have been in a hole somewhere far away when I stood up and started dancing and singing along.  She kept grabbing my arm and begging me to sit down.  I was grabbing her arm and begging her to stand up!  Quite a night.

At the end, I tried to get though security to get up on stage for a drink of David's Ginger Lemonade.  I was just so thirsty.  Security guy told me I had to work there in order to be up on stage.  I asked him if I could just skip the hassle of a resume, and application, and just volunteer.  He said that would be fine, so I headed up.  He rudely stepped in front of me and told me I had to be a chosen volunteer, and that I had to go through some process.  Sounded like too much work.  I asked him what might happen if I just out ran him and hopped up on stage.  He said I'd get in trouble.

Getting a drink at the Colonial is hard.

Birdie opted for adoption at that time and stayed close to #GrizzNation.

The good news is, is that through all of this, Birdie is a serious fan.  She loves the guy.  I love her.









No comments: