Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween. 2018.

I hate Halloween.  I never do anything to celebrate.  My kids will probably grow up resenting me because I never provided them with cool costumes or memories of walking through neighborhoods trick or treating.  

However, they can't be too mad because this year, we got together with our cool friends and had a little Halloween dinner and carved pumpkins.  (We really went all out.  Plus, they got to go to a trunk or treat, and dress up as...um...I actually can't remember.  Dang).

So, to save on counseling fees, and to remind my children that they weren't totally ripped off and neglected, here's proof of the good Halloween times:






















No comments: