Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Bowling Buddies

Bowling.

Not my sport.

Why?

Because my 6 year old can beat me even when we're both using bumpers.

Pretty much anyone can win when they bowl against me.  It's fine.



Double fist pump


It's all serious business with this kid and sports.


There is such a thing as Nike bowling shoes, right?  Perhaps that is why I'm such a poor bowler.  No swoosh on the ball or shoes.

I'm just here for the selfies, really.

These guys could go Pro.  Easy.

He'll just stick to the court sports too...

Someone get this girl a ball!




In the event that anyone questions how funny this guy is...Oh my gosh. Hilarious.  And that beard...Hearts for eyes...
When Nana and Papa are in town, Bowlero is a must.  My kids always look forward to a game of knocking pins (I just made that up.  It's probably going to be a real term pretty soon.  Watch for it.).  

In the meantime.  I'll be watching Eastbay for Nike bowling shoes and a Nike bowling ball.  

No comments: