Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Blessed

It's Mother's Day, and what better way to celebrate than a baby blessing?  Ace blessed Slice in church today, and it was beautiful.  I felt such a tender spirit there during the blessing.  This baby girl is loved by so many on both sides of the veil.  

I didn't start taking pictures until some of our family left because I forgot that I should be documenting the day.  I'm awesome like that.  But, nonetheless, I got a few pictures of a few of our family members before they left.  We are so grateful for our family that supports us!  We are blessed with such great parents and siblings (and that includes our siblings spouses and children)!















This is the reality of 6 kids.  Gone are the days of normal, family pictures with everyone smiling at the camera with their eyes open.

No comments: