Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Spring Break etc.

So, Spring Break came and went and while everyone was out of town enjoying the sunshine and stuff, we were home, drumming up science fair projects.  


That wasn't all...Ace has been dreaming of TV built into our half wall for years.  When he first approached me about the idea, I didn't think it was actually possible.  So, of course I was like, "Yeah, hon, go for it."  When it didn't happen right away, I figured he finally gave up and realized it wasn't actually possible.

Ha.

A few years later (Spring Break 2018), Ace started cutting into our half wall.  The rest can be explained via photo:











So, yeah, my husband is cooler than the average husbands in the world. 

Our spring break also consisted of lots of baby snuggles.  How did I ever think we were "done" at 5?  This little Slice is just a gem.  So cute and squishy!






The best part about spring break was spending time together.  I'm so greatful my kids are happy to just be home (in front of the cool TV. ;) )

No comments: