Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year Project!

What's a new year without a new project being completed?  Ace is such a champ to go through with all of my visions and ideas.  I mean, he wouldn't have to if he'd trust me with his power tools a little bit more.  Ha!! ;)

We (I helped...I painted...) built shelves to line our stairway.  I was able to take all the decorations off of the two bookcases in our living room and put them on the stairway.  We got rid of the bookcases, so now we have a little more room to make a little bigger mess!  Hooray!!

Seriously, I love the way the whole project turned out.  When my parents asked me what we wanted for Christmas and I told them a Home Depot gift card, Ace knew right away he wouldn't be sitting around watching football on New Year's Eve and Day!  I'm so glad he is so handy.  ;) 







Of course we had to keep the Imaginext houses on the ledge...but now they each get their own little spot...that's how much Ace loves those things.  (OK, fine, he loves our 5 year old boys.  If he didn't, this would have been the perfect excuse for him to chuck every one of those things!! ;) )

No comments: