Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Birthday Boy

The whole time I was pregnant with my Mulligan, I stressed and worried about his well being.  I wondered if he would ever grow and develop.  I had always had visions of shooting hoops or playing catch with my son, but I stressed about that all coming to pass because of the ups and downs of the pregnancy, and the different findings in ultrasounds, etc. 

Well, all y'all take note. 
Prayers are answered and miracles still happen.

If you know Mulligan, you know he is all about sports.  We've played catch.  We've spent many an hour shooting hoops, watching ESPN, and talking sports. 

I'm still thanking my Heavenly Father for this kid and the young man he is growing up to be. 

Happy Birthday Mulligan!!


No comments: