Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Day Trip

Yesterday, I took a quick day trip to Rupert with my friends (we missed you Beyonce!) to the cemetary to see the beautiful headstone that marks Ironmom's grave.  It was the sweetest day.  We reminisced many of our experiences and memories with Ironmom.  It's crazy how much you can miss someone!

I'm thankful for great friends.  I'm thankful that we have opportunities to make memories and for the influence, my friends have on my life.

I look forward to the sweet reunion I will have with Ironmom someday.  I have loved the brief moments since her death that I have felt her presence and her influence.  I'm grateful for those tender mercies.

Friend and Barbie...My life would not be the same without their friendship!

We 4

We 4--about 5 months before Ironmom passed away.

No comments: