Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Friday, September 1, 2017

First Day 2017

I'm not sure where summer break went, but here we are getting ready to embark on another school year.
Mulligan 5th


Double Bogey--Kinder

The Par 5


Nobody panic.  It's not like she's in high school...we'll panic together NEXT YEAR.

Birdie--4th 

Bogey--Kinder

New Backpacks.  I picked them out.  ;)


This year, every one of my children will be in school.  Ahhh...I can taste the bonbons now!  If you need me, I'll have my feet up, catching up on the last 13 years of soap operas, and sipping Diet Coke!  Bliss I tell ya!

I'm kidding.  I'm not going to be home with bonbons.  I went out and got myself a job.  I had to beg for it, but I'll be teaching P.E. at my kids' elementary school.  I'll also be stepping in as librarian.  I know.  I know.  If you've heard any of my college stories, you'd know I choose to watch the movie over reading the book any day.  Nonetheless, I've brushed up on my Dewey Decimal System skills and I think I'm ready for this.
Added bonus:  School pictures.  Hahaha!


I have to admit, neither of these positions is my dream job, but being a court mopper for the NBA just isn't conducive to a mom with a boat load of children.  (But man, I'd keep that court dry as a bone!  Dripping sweat wouldn't stand a chance to even start to dry on my shift! The perks of the job would definitely outweigh the wages!)



But alas, my title as "Coach" or "Mrs.  Uh...???" or "P.E. Teacher" is satisfying enough!  It has been so fun to get to know the students! I come home exhausted every single day, but I wouldn't trade this experience for anything!   My favorite part of my days is when my children come with their classes to P.E.  Such a bonus to spend that little extra 30 minutes with them.  They're all going to get A's--I'm sure of it!

Because of my schedule, there are a couple of days a week where I have to take the twins to Ace's office and he takes them to school.  I'm not sure his little extra with them is as pleasant as mine.  I got this picture from Ace's office manager.


Here's to another fantastic school year!


No comments: