Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Thursday, July 14, 2016

4th of July

Independence Day is probably my favorite holiday.  I love the hot summer sun, the barbecues, the buzz of excitement of waiting for the fireworks to replace the sun, lighting up the sky.  I love the patriotism that unites the crowds of people.  I love being with my family, and I love the freedoms we enjoy.

We attended firework displays on Saturday night in Canterbury Park, on Sunday night at the Call residence--complete with the most delicious Farr's ice cream.  Monday night, we took our usual spot on the right field line at Civitan Park for the Melaleuca Freedom Celebration.  What a show!    It's no wonder I love the 4th of July so much!




No comments: