Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Monday, March 28, 2016

"Spring" Break

So we had Spring Break.  It wasn't actually spring.  It was just a break.

Beacuse it was freezing, we found things to do inside.  One day, we had the hood over to make "Peep Houses".  Good idea, right?  Right.  It was a mess, but it was a good time.




And then there was the egg hunt.  (We do that just to have it checked off the list.  I don't think I need to go into how much I'm bothered by holidays these days...but my kids have been sucked in to the trap)








And then of course there was Easter Sunday.  I got pictures of everyone in their new clothes, except Mulligan.  He's all about being changed the second we walk in the door from church.  Heaven forbid he wear a tie longer than the time he's in church.





Spring break usually makes me long for summer vacation, and this year did not disappoint!  I love being home with my kids.  I love the no homework, no pressure, feeling that comes with being out of school.  So, I'm ready.  School can end.

No comments: