Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Neighborly Love

That moment when neighbors come together and root for the best team:

IMAG0345 IMAG0346

This family that lives down the road from us have been blinded by Seahawk filth.  It’s my job as a neighbor to remind them of the purity, humility, and character that can be found in San Francisco football. 

Unfortunately, my attempt at beautifying their driveway was not enough to bring them to the light, because the other day, I drove home to this:

IMAG0347  IMAG0350 IMAG0351

It was all fun and games until they brought the Cavs into it…

IMAG0348

I’m not sure how their view on sports teams became so distorted. 

Bogey and Double Bogey no longer know this family by their real name, they just refer to them as the “Seahawk dad” or when we drive past their house DB says, “There’s the Seahawk house”.  It’s borderline profanity…

So you can understand my reasoning not to let this rest.  It’s become my mission to help them onto the San Francisco sports team bandwagon.   If you ask me, I think I’ve got this “Love thy neighbor” thing pert near perfected! ;)

No comments: