Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Announcements

If you're standing, you may want to sit down.

 I have an announcement.  (It probably isn't as exciting as the announcement Birdie made a couple of weeks ago when I walked in the door after getting my hair cut.  She shouted "MOM GOT NEW BANGS!  MOM GOT NEW BANGS!"  It's a good thing she mentioned it, otherwise, I don't think anyone would have noticed, or commented. :)

Now, the picture you are about to see may shock you (unless you're a super crafty genius.  If that describes you, try not to notice all the flaws and imperfections--I'm just a beginner--keep that in mind.). That's your only warning.

Drum-Roll, please....

....

...

I MADE A WREATH!

BAM!


One wall out of four in the basement:

DONE.

Beware...the craft whiz has been UNLEASHED!

No comments: