Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Alarms

I have that fancy duel alarm system.  You know, you can set one alarm for one time and then the other for a different time.  It’s been a pretty handy tool, especially since school has started.

Well, I hate to say it, but my alarms were on the fritz this morning.  The first one went off around six thirty (which obviously, is waaayyy to early).  I gave the ol’ snooze a try, but it still didn’t turn off.  I was a little freaked out at first, but after a few minutes, I realized that thing has a mind of its own, and I shouldn’t fight it.  So I left it alone, and it shut right off.  I didn’t even think to check the other alarm to make sure it would go off in time to get me up and going and ready to get the kids off to school.

Sure enough, that second alarm didn’t make a peep until it was entirely too late.  I jumped out of bed, got Gimme a pop tart and we headed to school (we were only a few minutes late…).

I just may have to go back to the old fashion alarm clock, that you plug into the wall.  It might be a little more reliable.

I don’t think I can return this duel system.  They’re just too cute!

j&b 001

 

IMAG0311

2 comments:

Noelle and Corey said...

Love! I'll trade in my plug in model for one of those dual systems any day!

. said...

I always tell Derek, as he's setting his alarms. Hey, we already have three alarm clocks ( Emma actually sleeps in if possible!) those are some pretty fancy cute alarms you have!
B