Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Friday, June 1, 2012

While the Cat’s Away…


ImageOut(1)ImageOut(2)ImageOutImageOut(3)

the mice will play!
It is such a blessing knowing that my children are being taken care of while Ace and I are away.  I know they are having a blast and I don’t even think they know we’re gone!  We love family!!

Bogey has yet to receive his surgery.  He has been in the CVICU since Tuesday the 29th trying to recover from a respiratory infection (affecting his lungs).  He is doing a little better today.  He has been sedated for most of his time here.  It breaks my heart.  I hate seeing my little man so sick and so miserable.  We are hoping that with the help of the breathing tube and meds, he will have a quicker recovery so that he can be 100% better and ready for surgery.  Our next goal date for surgery is Wednesday June 6.
2012-05-31 14.11.47
C’mon Li’l Bogster.  Fight.

2 comments:

Northern Nickle Clan said...

Wow! Prayers definitely headed your way! Best wishes and keep your chin up! God is good!

Luv,
Katie

Justin and Kristin said...

I will keep praying. I am so sad that you have to leave the rest of your children!!
Hope everything gets moving along quickly!