Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

That reminds me…

 Every year on this day, I am reminded of a Loving Heavenly Father who is aware of each of us.  I am reminded that miracles have not ceased, and that prayer is a pretty wonderful thing.

I am reminded of how much I love and appreciate my (logical thinking, calm under pressure) husband.

I am reminded of how much I love and rely on my parents and brothers and sisters (and that includes in-laws).

I am reminded of the support I receive from my ward family no matter where I am.

Today memories of the birth of this sweet little boy fill my mind, and I just know I would not be the same without him.  He continues to teach me so much about God’s tender mercies in our lives. 

Mulligan is the most obedient, tender-hearted, sweetest boy I’ve ever had.    We love him so much and are so grateful he is a part of our family!

Happy Birthday little buddy!
001
Mulligan loves the Wii, sports, cereal, his “guys” (from Buzz to Spiderman), racing cars, playing outside, and watching movies. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love you so much! How is the pregnancy coming along? When are you due?