Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Friday, November 6, 2009

BOO...

as in HISS, thumbs down (does anyone ever use thumbs down anymore to show dislike?)
I can't stand Halloween. It bugs me.

Speaking of bugs...Look at this BEE:

Isn't she so cute?

Oh, and speaking of cute:


This little girl is so sweet!

And speaking of sweet...

This little guy owns my heart. He went as a robot, hated his costume so it didn't last long.

Oh, and speaking of not lasting long, the candy is gone. Long gone.

And so is my desire for Halloween to come again.

Did someone say "again"?

O.K.


4 comments:

Heather said...

Why do you hate Halloween?? Candy Candy Candy and The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!?! :) Your kids are sure cute!

Oliver and Keisha said...

love that someone else hates halloween--I would get rid of the holiday if I could.

Larsen said...

that was fun to read. well written.

we still have candy.

Noelle and Corey said...

CUTE little bee!! Darling kiddos. Where did Kaysha get that eye color? Wow!