Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Monday, January 26, 2009

Anytime is Naptime

I feel really good about this post. I think it shows my true "Mother of the Year" qualities. Last Friday, I was cleaning up and had Birdie sitting in her chair. She is pretty happy there most of the time, but I think she might have been bored, or maybe she had been in there too long ....



Then, the very next day, I was trying to get everyone ready to go to the bank. Of course after I got their coats on and ready to go, I realized they hadn't had lunch yet, so I hurried and made them a sandwich and as they were eating I got Birdie buckled in her seat, and I got the diaper bag ready and the car started. I walked back into the house to get Mulligan...



So when is our regularly scheduled nap time? Oh wait, we don't function over here on schedules!! Whatever whenever! That's our motto!

No comments: