Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Saturday, March 23, 2019

It's Basketball Season

Well, it's my favorite time of year.  It's basketball season.  All of my boys have played hoop, and I've been really proud.  It's been so fun watching them play.  Bogey and Double Bogey were on a team that I coached.  They really know how to test my limits.  Bless their hearts. 

Ace led the ward basketball team to another championship.  Trophy stays in our wing of the church.  It's just a little trophy, no one wants to jump start the pride cycle. 

Mulligan played both city league and church ball.  He improved so much!  He is so fun to watch.  In many ways, he reminds me of my brother Kimball in his skill and his funny attempts to remain humble after draining a three, or something.  I love this kid.









Of course with basketball season comes March Madness.  That is the kind holiday I can get behind and decorate for! 








No comments: