Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Friday, January 18, 2019

Boss


One of the perks of having a billion kids go through one school, is that you get to know the faculty and staff.  Then, when you take a job as the PE teacher, and then find out you're pregnant, and have to give that up, the faculty and staff forgive you and let you be a substitute teacher.   The best days as a sub are the days I get to sub for teachers my kids have. Honestly, I could make a career out of this.  I love it.  I require the students to call me "Boss".  It's so funny when they see me, they say, "Hey Boss!"  I guess that pretty much puts me in charge of the whole school.



I'm so glad Ace has a job that lets him be in charge of  Slice while I run the school. (*wink*wink)


No comments: