Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Family is EVERYTHING







 In case anyone might be wondering, I love my family.  I adore my nieces and nephews, and I think my siblings are honestly some of the funniest people on this earth.  Not only that, but they're such good people...all 56 of them!

We even got to see some of our Brazil family. Oh how we miss them!!  We had a fun reunion.  We played in the water, painted rocks, made key chains, watched outdoor movies, had a hot dog roast, played basketball, learned about our family tree via a round of Jeporady, and Kahoot.  Being together always fills my heart to the brim with love and gratitude for every single one of my family members!











Have I ever mentioned that my nephew is an artist?  He took the #ifrocks painting to a new level.

Families that dab together, stay together...right?  That's a thing?  ;)
















No comments: