Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

And the summer continues…

I’m not going to lie.  I’m exhausted!  Summertime is the best, but it sure is taking its toll on me lately!  We certainly must be having too much fun. 

We celebrated Ammon Days by getting faces painted…so weird. 

paint3 paint paint2

The kids have spent a ton of time outside playing.

bike

wrestle2 wrestle

Their good behavior was rewarded with Kiwi Loco.  Which honestly, by the end of our frozen yogurt, I was  “loco”…and I was sticky from head to toe.  Who just takes two two-year olds out in public? 

Lesson learned.

loco 3 loco loco2

Speaking of sticky:

cinnamon roll

I woke up just in time to see this cinnamon roll covered hand coming right at my face.  That’s the last thing I need all over me first thing in the morning. 

Thankfully, Gimme was close behind with a Diet Coke (not with my “legal name” on it, but I drank it anyway).

e8dc482a1bda1700ea18125a782bbb93

We’ve only a limited number of summer days left, and we’re bound to make the most of them no matter what!

No comments: