Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Friday, March 14, 2014

Essay

Last night was parent teacher conferences for three of our kids.  We got good reports from all their teachers (phew!)  Gimmee’s teacher let us read over some of Gimmee’s essays that she had to write on her own.

I chuckled a little when I read her essay titled: Having Twin Brothers is a Lot of Work 

Here is my favorite little excerpt from that essay:
Having twin baby brothers is a lot of work because you need to watch them.  One of the things that happened to me was I had to watch my twin brothers and one of them (named Double Bogey) got into the pantry and got out all of the sugar.  He got in big trouble for that.
Having twin brothers is a lot of work because you need to take care of them.  One time my mom forgot to get my baby brother Bogey dressed and he came with my mom to take us to school and he was still in his pajamas.
Now you know that having twin brothers is a lot of work.  Which is hard.
I’m glad she didn't mention that her mom was also still in her pajamas when she took the kids to school. 

Man, I love that girl!!



No comments: