Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Friday, January 11, 2013

Birthday Boy

Mulligan finally had his birthday.  He has been talking about it since May, when Gimme had her birthday.  All day, he kept referring to himself as the "Birthday Boy".

When he and Birdie were choosing which game to play on the Wii, he said, "Well, since I'm the Birthday Boy, I'm player 1, and I get to choose the game.  Birthday boys always get to choose the game."

Birdie had no argument.

As part of his birthday gifts I finally finished decorating his room.  (It really was more of a gift for me...;) When we lived in Blanchard his room was decorated in a similar way.  When we took all the words down, he said, "I'm really going to miss those words."  I promised him that I would put them on the walls in this house.




It's only taken me a month.

But hey, anything for the Birthday Boy.

At Thanksgiving time, on his project at school where he had to write what he was thankful for, he passed over family, home, clothes, etc. and just wrote 'doughnuts'.

When Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas, Mulligan's reply: Doughnuts.

So obviously, anyone could guess what he wanted to take as a treat for his class.  Go ahead and ask me how much pressure I felt walking into the school with 3 dozen doughnuts.

Again, anything for the Birthday Boy.



Happy Birthday Mulligan!

No comments: