Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I <3 Halloween…

When it’s OVER!


I hate to be a hater…but really, I have never loved Halloween.



Are you wondering why Birdie is not in any of these pictures?  Because, like her mother, she loves her sleep…
DSC_0012DSC_0013
And she’ll take it wherever, and whenever she can!
Last night was filled with trick-or-treating, which was great for me, because I got to actually see the people that Ace always talks about from work…I can now put faces with names.  The kids absolutely loved every second of it….which means we’ll probably have to go again next year.   *sigh*

2 comments:

Cher said...

Oh come on Halloween isn't that bad. Do you like any holidays?

Noelle and Corey said...

Glad to see they're wearing the right team colors!! Such a sweet picture of the little one in the basket! And tell K I'm in good with the Tooth Fairy and can put in a good word for her on the front teeth!