Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Out and About

         Fall pics 051Fall pics 060Fall pics 063Fall pics 007          Fall pics 029Fall pics 033Fall pics 051Fall pics 068

It turned out to be such a beautiful day today, so we decided to take a walk and take some pictures.  The walk was nice, the pictures, well, they were a headache.  There seems to be a serious “focus” problem when it comes to photos, and it has nothing to do with the quality of the pictures, but more so the subjects in the pictures.  They want to look anywhere and do anything except for what I ask.

Let me prove it to you:
I mean, seriously?  How difficult is it?  However, I was laughing my head off at some of their expressions and actions.  Birdie wouldn’t leave her hat alone.  Before about every picture, I’d say “One, two…” and before I got to “three”, she’d have that hat pulled down over her face peeking her little eyeball through the hole.  Hilarious. 
    Fall pics 012Fall pics 016Fall pics 022

Yeah, it was a long walk, but it sure beat sitting inside enduring episode after episode of “Dragon Tales” (The new favorite show around here…thanks to Netflix, we get all 98 or so episodes.) 

1 comment:

Erin Barber said...

Your kids are so cute!