Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Top 10 Reasons I LOVE Idaho Falls...

(...and my month long trip I took last month.)

10-DunkFest 2011


(These boys have hops!!)

9-The Carosel



8-Rexburg Splash Park (Where was THIS when I lived closer?)





7-Reeds Dairy Family Fun Day



6-Friends from the "Good Ol' Days"
 My Roommates from Ricks College Melissa and Kim.  Those girls are HILARIOUS!  I am so glad I got to spend some time catching up!
I was also able to see my good friends from High School--Candice and Erica (no pictures)--I wish that the circumstances that brought us together this time were different, but it was so nice to be reminded how great and strong my friends are!  I was blessed to have such great influences in my life growing up!!

5-Back Yard Fun (Hot Box, Baseball, Bloody Tiger S'mores, etc.)


Even the part where the neighbor guy yelled, "Hey!  Shut Up!  I'm trying to sleep!!" Was awesome.

4-Nieces, Nephews, Cousins





3-My Brothers and Sisters

2- My Parents

1--to sum it all up--FAMILY  (did you think I was going to put having Wal-Mart so close by?  Well, I was, but then I changed my mind...)

I don't know what I do without my family!  I love them all so much.  I was able to attend the temple with my parents and that was such a nice thing.  I loved spending time with each of my siblings playing, organizing, talking, and shopping. 

I also got to spend time with my wonderful parents-in-law, who never cease to amaze me in their kindness and accepting me into their family.  I am so lucky I married into such a wonderful family!

Living so far away is not my favorite thing, but it makes going to visit all the more special and exciting! 

I can't wait for Christmas! 
(Thank you Shawn and Krista for getting engaged and choosing Dec. 30 for the big day, and for choosing the IF Temple...I owe you both for making my next trip a necessity!)

3 comments:

Northern Nickle Clan said...

You are one of my own heart! I am SO with you on that! Miss my heartland. But you're right. Being away from it makes it all that much more special to visit.:)

Melissa said...

Yeah we made the blog! Not thrilled about the picture :) but at least we made it!!! Had so much fun with you and the kids got a long great! Miss you and love you.

Lindsey said...

Sniff! Sniff! You are making me miss good ol' I.F. I can just feel myself relax the moment I cross the boarder from Utah into Idaho. Glad you had such a great visit.