Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Boomer

SOONER!!

And I was worried my children would go astray...
The three of them walked out of their rooms this morning wearing these shirts (and I didn't even suggest it. They made that choice on their very own).

Certainly they are aware that OU is not going to the big dance as a #1 seed or anything...yet these three are staying true.




I have so much more to blog about...but it will have to wait until after church. (I know, I know. I hate to leave you hanging... :) Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Noelle and Corey said...

Yeah right! They are pretty cute in their matching t-shirts, though! Can't wait to get Zoey in her little OSU cheerleading outfit!

gametime12 said...

Rachelle all I can say is you've done a fabulOUs job raising your kids. Basketball was down this year, but we're contending for a championship in football this year. Boomer Sooner!!! :)