Drop us a Line

jrpar5@yahoo.com


If you want to subscribe to this blog, or get an update when there's a new post, here's the link:

Friday, September 26, 2008

Painted Love

I am not one that is too flashy when it comes to nails. I've never been to a salon for a manicure or pedicure, but on special occasions (like when I know people are going to see my toenails i.e. swimming, the birth of my children, etc.) I slap a coat of polish on my toenails and wear it till it comes off itself...

Anyway, Gimme is not that way. She always is asking to have her nails painted. I usually say no because she's only 4, but the other day, I wasn't in the mood to argue with her (did I mention she's 4?) so I let her pick her own color of polish, and she couldn't decide on one, so she chose 5. Here is the end result. I was pretty much the best mom in the world that day (she told me so...).

2 comments:

Noelle and Corey said...

I guess she inherited some of Nana's fashion genes!

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

You ARE the best mom in the world!! Great nails, and I love your blog. I'm glad I found it.(It helps that you found mine first I guess:-)
Melanie